Sunday, September 1, 2013

A SEA OF DREAMS

I think this is my 50th post - which is pretty cool, but also doesn't sound like a particularly large number considering the fact that this blog is almost a year old (!!!). And speaking of birthdays, mine is on Tuesday, which is somewhat underwhelming. This picture is a part of my 100 series, the rest of which you can find here.

Myslím, že tohle je můj 50. článek, což je fajn, ale nezní to jako moc velký počet vzhledem k tomu, že tento blog je už skoro rok starý (!!!). Když už mluvíme o narozeninách, moje jsou v úterý, což je poněkud nevzrušující. Tato fotka je jedna ze série projektu 100, zbytek najdete zde.

6 comments:

ice pandora said...

Beautiful picture, I love the
origami boats c: Xx

1 said...

Nice photo concept and congrats on your 50th post! Love the origami thing going on there :DD


xx Mandy

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Congratulations on your 50th post, too many more to come!

P.S. I'm back :).
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro

Larissa said...

This pictures is really beautiful. The whole series is! I'm amazed!
//Larissa

Anonymous said...

Lovely as always!!

Stephanie Dong said...

This picture is stellar, ahhh so pretty, and all those tiny boats, that would be a ton of work for me and the hair looks so perfectly set up. :D!

http://stephaniedong.blogspot.com/