Saturday, April 27, 2013

SAN FRANCISCO (PART 1)


new macbook and photoshop! loving the retina display =Pmama's breakfast cafe, so delicious.our trolley driver!"hot cookie" - somme pretty awesome cookies and some pretty obscene walls.

As my time in the US draws to an end, I am finally sharing some photos with you. California is an incredible place (despite the fact that it didn't completely live up to its nickname of "the sunny state" this week) and I will most definitely be back as soon as I can! Hopefully I'll manage to jailbreak the loverboi from exams / work the next time=) These are a few shots from our first day full day in San Francisco - such an incredible city - we scaled pretty much the full length of its rolling hills on foot, what a workout! I'm flying back to the UK soon, but more from this trip to come!

2 comments:

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

sanfran looks so fun! looks like youre enjoying yourself

xx

http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

M + K said...

loving your photgraphy, hun!

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au