Saturday, April 6, 2013

DREAMS

A little something everyone needs to be reminded of sometimes. Especially if, like me, you're a notorious dreamer, full of what I'm sure some people would refer to as grand and naive ideas. But I'm very attached to my grand and naive ideas, sorry non-believers =P

I'm off to the UK tomorrow, I'll be pendling between Cambridge (to see my loverboi, whom I so miss here in the FrenchVille) and London (for a week's work plaecement). After that, I'm off to California for 10 days! Exciting times!

I hope you all have a truly lovely weekend, and don't forget to check the post below for a free photoshop curve!

3 comments:

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

great quote to start the day! i definitely have grand dreams like you.. holding on tight

xx

http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

stephanie thy. said...

i really needed this. i've just been questioning myself and casting doubt on every move i make towards my dream.

i hope you have a splendid time travelling! i'm so excited for you!

bon. said...

such a pretty picture and quote :) love your work!

www.bowiebowie.com